Tuesday, December 9, 2008

MTV (Music Television) wishes a masonic, satanic Christmas:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU73pBvzEkk

In Greek rioters burned huge Christmas tree too:

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2008/12/08/greece-riots.html

MTV video above really opened my eyes. There is many shocking elements and it tells us what is under surface. We are in the spiritual war and enemy is very real, very real.

You can see works of darkness everywhere and western people are very easy target for Satan, because most of them have rejected Jesus Christ and they don't care about Bible. When they reject Jesus Christ they reject truth, because Jesus Christ is truth "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." -- John 14:6

And when they don't know truth they believe all kind lies. As we have seen in this Madeleine case too:

Jesus Christ is Our Only Saviour and Protection against powers of darkness.:

“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” --John 8:12

He is our good shepherd, who takes care of us in the middle of this dark world, wherever we are.

27 ” My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, [1] is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. 30 I and the Father are one.” John 11:27-30

1 comment:

Service eventi said...

This is really nice artical. I really impress after saw this artical Thanks for sharing.Service eventi