Friday, January 18, 2008

I was banned in "Madeleine McCann not in Malta or Morocco"-thread

After this message:

"5917

Mabel-lucy Says:
January 3rd, 2008 at 4:21 pm

thanks for the welcome jeannie are you the moderator?

i thought that robert was made argudo so he couldnt talk now they are saying he will get a million pounds when he talks
________________________

Mods and Admin

Mabel-lucy,

Welcome to Anorak, hope you enjoy your visit and return also.
We do have a lot of other threads going, which are much busier and livelier also.
But the format will be changing very soon, and there will be only one thread available to post on, and the best of the posts put up for Backlash.
For quite some time I was solo Mod, but we now have two more: Duncan R and Carmen, both very fair and reasonable people. June

******

So they "really" seem to be "fair" and "reasonable" persons (especially for Madeleine parents)

Carmen:

http://www.anorak.co.uk/madeleine-mccann/179523.html?cp=1#comments

"Carmen Says:
January 18th, 2008 at 8:12 am

It would be interesting to know whether there has been any drop in the number of people applying to go to medical school now that the McCann’s have so throughly trashed the social status of being a Doctor.

Any comment from the Jewish Cronicle - are Mother’s still climbing over engineer’s and nuclear physicists to ‘bag’ a Doctor for their daughter?

There’s a good PhD in the making here for a social scientist."

And DuncanR

http://duncanr.wordpress.com/2007/06/09/madeleine-mccann/


And Karen:

I found this:

Registry Whois

Domain name:
anorak.co.uk

Registrant:
Karen Sorene

Registrant type:
UK Sole Trader

So Karen, are you same Karen? Is P. Sorene your husband? You seem to know as much as mods here and you behave like you should own this forum.

Another matter, what is really strange, is that you (mods) have some kind of "club" here and looks like you don't want anyone else disturb your little "funny" world.

Disappearance of Madeleine McCann is not "funny", paedophilia (especially linked in Portugal =Casa Pia, which still continues) and other missing children in Portugal is not "funny" too.

Your conception of world is quite twisted.

Looks like this forum is not so safe for posters too.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/madeleine-mccann/179099.html?cp=59#comments


"1171
Cheryl Says:
January 8th, 2008 at 1:02 pm

1079
Cheryl Says:

January 7th, 2008 at 12:07 am
MODS AND ADMIN - JUNE JOHNSON

HERE IS THE ONE I REFERRED TO WHERE HE HAD STATED HIS THREAT AND CAPABILITIES AND THEN INTERESTING ONE UNDER THAT I’VE ATTACHED FROM YAMPSTER #718 RE HIS SUSPICIONS HE HAD OF SOMEONE DOING IT LAST WEEK ON HERE

698
Dr. Watson Says:

January 6th, 2008 at 7:03 pm
Maria,

I once asked you to ignore me, please, I do not deserve your attention.

Jane,

Your comment is sickening. Perverting the course of justice is a criminal offence, people wgo cover up for criminals should be jailed. I call is justice, you state that as Nazism. I know you IP address, I know your other names your post under.
Do not abuse people. You do not want me to splash your real name abd e-mail across anorak. Once more, what you said is sickening.

718
yampster Says:

January 6th, 2008 at 7:30 pm
696
Dr. Watson

When I came on here last Friday and suggested that ’someone’ was collecting IP addresses and E-mail adresses for publication it was scoffed at. Now someone has finally admitted it. Thank you for vindicating me and my previous post"

It suprises me, you have sponsors and you treat your posters, those who want to search Madeleine, like rubbish. You treat Madeleines parents like rubbish and finally you treat little missing Madeleine like rubbish.

So Goodbye Anorak. Remember: As you sow you shall mow.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this and say that no-one is banned. The aim is to foster debate.

Best

Paul

Join the anorak every day. We need readers who comment and engage. Thanks for reading.

Minnea said...

Yes, my computer's IP-address have been banned by Anorak and it happened yesterday just after my message (never published of course). I am not even able to see your main page. It is total empty. But I have another computer.

I'm not interested in your forums. They are playground of nasty, proud and self-satisfied moderators and full of disinformation against Madeleine's parents. You could almost been some kind of part PJ. I have seen how aggressive is your mods attitudes to Madeleine parents, it revealed yesterday. You are not interested in seeking for truth what happened to Madeleine, all you want to do is blame, blame, blame, because it gives you some kind of satisfaction. And I can see it here too:

http://www.anorak.co.uk/forums/topic.php?id=745

http://www.anorak.co.uk/forums/topic.php?id=698

I sympathize very much this Louise21, and I think she is in absolutely right and tells the truth about you. (But you are not able to face it)

Madeleine McCann not in Malta or Morocco was very interesting thread because of POSTERS (Isla, Maggie, Swissmiss, Anthony, Mike, Kirstie...etc.) not because of you. It was best you ever have had and now you have nothing, just silly, nasty and stupid jokes. You are digging a big hole to yourself.

The way you closed this thread and the way you treated those who are supporting Madeleine's parents was rudest, coldest and most aggressive I have ever seen in my life. I don't know when you lost your humanity, but I think you are not human beings anymore.

Listen people, they want to say for you something.

Anonymous said...

My IP has been blocked by Anorak as well. Posting under the name "LOOK", I was providing an alternative viewpoint to the usual anti-McCann hate mob that frequent (and apparently control) Anorak. Every single one of my visits to the site ended in me being banned. The usual explaination they gave was that I was being "aggressive." This was completely untrue. Strange that no action was taken against the many posters on the site who attacked me with every insult under the sun, one even telling me to "fuck off" just because I was sympathetic towards Kate and Gerry McCann.

Outrageously, they told their naive readers that I was a "professional poster" working for the McCanns!

The last few times I went there, I was banned simply for daring to post a message, and no explaination was given by the mods. Also, they deleted all my messages.

Anorak.co.uk is a complete joke.

It seems that the Anorak gang definitely have an agenda and they ban anyone who has a different opinion to them.